Anniversary quotes

ANNIVERSARY QUOTES

It is something lovely celebrating year memories with your loved ones, if your anniversary is coming up is time to show your patner some extra love. Consider picking one of this anniversary quote to customize your anniversary gift if written word are not your style.
Whether is an anniversary quote for him or her or even for parents.
Check the quotes below and select the one that suit you the most



  • No one and nothing in this world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary.

  •  Real relationships are when you don’t have to pretend to be someone else, just to be liked for being someone you’re not. Happy anniversary.

  • An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.

  • I don’t care if I get one at all. Just as long as I keep getting anniversaries.

  • Every anniversary was a victory, a middle finger to everyone who thought we wouldn't lastRainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.

  • People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the idiots in the word.

  • Hand in hand together… This love will be forever! Happy Anniversary!

  • Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.


ROMANTIC ANNIVERSARY QUOTES👇


Check out romantic anniversary quote for your patner.

  • Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

  • I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then

  • The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. 
  • That’s what I hope to give you forever."

  • "The couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before."

  • "Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love. Our extraordinary love is immeasurable ... for us, forever just won’t do."

  • "The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along."

  • "I wish there was a word more than ‘love’ itself to convey what I feel for you." 

  • You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement

  • "Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years." 

  • "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine." 

  • ‘Cause all of me loves all of you, loves your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning, even when I lose I’m winning."

  • There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage." 

  • "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." 

  • "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." 

  • Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." 

  • 'If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. 

  • Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Post a Comment

0 Comments